Sunday, March 11, 2012

Compost...

Note to self... never put a compost pile in a place where you will eventually have to move it. At the house in town I had three compost piles. Two of the black plastic kind and a largerfenced in one for yard waste. Today, after I packed my little subaru as much as I could (here's hoping I can actually fit the dogs in now) I emptied the large compost bin. Moved it on top of one of the small raised beds (fit like a glove I might add) and proceeded to layer it with the contents of all three bins. Yes, they were full. I know you were wondering.

Now I am getting ready to head up to the farm and make some nice cornbread to go with yesterday's chili. And then, a nice long soak and I am done for the day.

Have I mentioned how excited I am that we are at the farm. For real. Not just a future hope when we finish this warped speed renovation. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment