Thursday, June 28, 2012

Plugging along...

This week I have found it very hard to show up for work and other things. A little cranky, a lot tired. It has been several days of 100+ degrees, smoke and weeds. And the kitten didn't make it last week. The one that is left caught two mice so far. Somethings are there to smile about.

I am just patiently waiting for whatever krankyanker has got me so I can get back to loving the dirt.

I finished the wooden exterior doors and they might be installed this weekend.

Bought tickets to Zac Brown Band and J's aunt is visiting that weekend from the DC area.

Pick up long sought after straw saturday morning to mulch the garden.

Potatoes and watermelon are weeded.

The kitten is a doll and the dogs are chilling out.

The new Rooster has a lovely crow in the morning and likes his new bunkmate.

Guineas keep escaping in the laundry room and their new coop will be ready this weekend.

I love my house.

Did I mention how good life was going? Gratitude is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment